Autism Diagnostic
Evaluation Providers

If your child is showing signs of autism, we advise schedule an appointment with their pediatrician or a medical professional to receive a psychological evaluation.

See a list of medical professionals that provide autism diagnostic evaluations in your area.

Once your child receives a psychological evaluation with an autism diagnosis, visit our Intake Form to inquire about ABA therapy services at a clinic near you.